• Font Size:    Large    Medium    Small
  • Financial aid application

  • Time:9/25/2016 1:36:20 PM    Views:6551
  • Financial Aids


     This is a brief description of financial aid application. Our staff will provide further explanations at the beginning of each program.

     - All applicants are required to fill in the main form Application for Financial Assistance 

     - Married student needs to fill in the Declaration of Spouse  

     - Students who have child dependent(s) need to fill in the Student's Dependent Children 

     - for children who study in local schools, please make sure to fill in the children's permanent code (4 letters +8 digits). For Children who have not yet reached school age, please see the list of mailing documents 

     - If a student lives with his/her family and has no income for the current scholar year, please print the following documents: Declaration of father and the Declaration of mother 

     - If a student lives with his/her family and has some income for the current scholar year, please print the List of Periods of Employment 

     - If a student has been pregnant more than 20 weeks, she should fill the Attestation of Pregnancy 

     - Federal immigrants or Quebec immigrants who do not possess CSQ need to fill in the Residence in Québec 

     - Single student whose parents does not live in Canada or married student whose spouse lives outside of Canada have to fill in the Declaration of Student Whose Parents or Spouse Does Not Reside in Canada

     - Students who want to purchase eyeglasses must fill in Cost of Eyeglasses and Contact Lenses

    Attention: the eyeglasses should be purchased within the study period.

     - If a student is missing some required documents (ex: proof of your income outside Canada), please use the Solemn Declaration to make oath in front of a commissioner of oaths.

     Here are the three address where you can reach a commissioner of oaths:

     Service Québec:

     2050 Rue de Bleury, Montréal, QC H3A 2J5

     514-644 4545

     It is free.



    They charge 5$ for the service.

     Service à la famille chinoise du Grand Montréal :

     987 rue Côté, 4e floor; Montreal, QC, H2Z 1L1


     A service fee of $5 will be charged by the commissioner. 


    The list of documents to be sent along with the application form via mail:

     1. Birth certificate of applicant, birth certificate of child dependent

     2. Landing Paper / PR card / Citizenship card or attestation (need Conformed-Copy Stamp, service Quebec is free)

     3. CSQ (if applicable)

     4. Marriage certificate / divorce proof / Death proof (if applicable)

     5. Equivalent of your diploma (if applicable)

     6. If you are not a Quebec resident, please send your proof of living in Quebec such as: lease, hydro bill, municipal tax, school tax or personal tax report. The proof should cover between 1-3 years. 

     If you have any questions, please contact us by email or phone. Our office is open Monday-Sunday from 9am-5pm. 

     For Loan & Bursary tutoring session you can come to our Central branch Every Friday 3-5 pm and Sunday 1-3 pm at: Office 301, 1625 Mansonneuve west, Metro station “Guy Concordia”, exit “Guy”  


  • Financial aid application

Copyright ©      FENGYE CULTURE AND ART CENTER    All Rights Reserved